• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

shaper in aus

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit far away for me but seems it may be reasonable. Needs some lovin and some bits are missing. Tempting
Brock

Posted yesterday. Carrum Downs, Melbourne... too far for me too. Looks like a nice little machine with good potential. Thanks Browny for posting.

tomrux said:
three year old post there

Tom R

Wrong on the three year old post. It was posted "Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 pm ". The three year part comes from 2009 which is when the poster joined the forum. Could make a nice shaper when cleaned up. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

It would appear to be a Lewis. I had a set of castings for that shaper for a while.....sold them to Shapaholic over on PM.

He made a go of it and it turned into a nice shaper!

Dave

Pity its in Melbourne
too far for me too
Pete

Now this is odd - I was looking at that shaper on ebay a couple of days back and now it's not there??????

Latest posts

Back