Score!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krown Kustoms

Reaction score
My dad called me and asked me if I wanted some peg board, I said sure.
He brought me a stack that made his pickup truck squat.
He said a friend was throwing it out and he didnt know where it came from.
It had a partial design on each piece, so naturally I had to sort it out.
After an hour I had a 10 x 25 foot rectangle in the back yard, it came from a American Eagle Outfitter store.
I should have taken a pic of that, but I couldnt wait to utilize my new treasure.
I always thought you could never have enough peg baord, but I think I have too much to use.
-B-

DSC02160.JPG

DSC02160.JPG

DSC02158.JPG

DSC02158.JPG

DSC02159.JPG

DSC02161.JPG

Three of the four walls of my basement shop are lined with pegboard.

The%20Shop%202.jpg

You can never have too much of that.
The pegs and hooks are always in short supply! :D

Rick

Pegboard! I forgot about pegboard! That's right...never had it. Unbelievable isn't it? How can I call myself a man? Oh...right...easy...no lawn tractor...no grill...no bowling ball. I'm a sorry excuse for a man.

Nice win.

zeeprogrammer said:
Pegboard! I forgot about pegboard! That's right...never had it. Unbelievable isn't it? How can I call myself a man? Oh...right...easy...no lawn tractor...no grill...no bowling ball. I'm a sorry excuse for a man.

Nice win.

Rof}
Zee you do always find a way...

I DO have a lawn tractor that hasn't been started up in 3 weeks, a grill that does get regular use
and a bowling ball that hasn't been out of the bag in so many years that it may be easier to just
rip it out the side rather than attempt to unzip it.

None of those things compare to pegboard. Until you run out of hooks and pegs that is.
You go and buy a new tap only to find another new one that you had bought a year before.
hanging on a peg behind the tap extractor set that you never used....

Rick

rake60 said:
... Until you run out of hooks and pegs that is.
You go and buy a new tap only to find another new one that you had bought a year before.
hanging on a peg behind the tap extractor set that you never used....

:bow: CLEARLY the words of an experienced pegboard-user. :bow:

us hillbillies drive nails in a piece of plywood to hang tools on.................. or the wall itself.

Now Im not sure which is cheaper, make a jig in the press to stamp out hooks or to keep buying them at 5 dollars per 20.
-B-

rake60 said:
None of those things compare to pegboard.

-B- ................ look what you've started ::) .............. pegboard mania will be sweeping the USA within days :D ;D :D

CC ;)

My only problem now is I am running out of places to hang it.
My out building is lined with it now (8X14), the garage/shop has all of the benches covered in it like a diarama backdrop.
-B-

Back