Really Cool

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockytime

Reaction score
Totally amazed at where all the members come from. Truly an international forum.
Les

Les,welcome to the best place on the net.
I admire clockmaker's seemingly endless patience.
regards.Hans.

Les,
Welcome to HMEM.
Sit a spell, tell us about yourself, what kind of engines are you building, your shop. Oh, we like pictures :)

Hello Les,

Welcome. It's a good idea to introduce yourself, location, machines, engines if you've built any...

You've stumbled into what I think is one of the neatest machinist web sites on Teh Intartubes!

And yup, we like pics!

Les,
The diversity is really amazing and with members all around the world I doubt that that there is even a second on any given day when there aren't members reading or posting to the board. One of the great things about the internet is that it makes forums like this possible and what we were limited to 20 years ago (or even less) like local small groups of enthusiasts, a handful of periodical hobby magazines, etc. has now become a 24/7/365 world community with virtually instant communications and access to help, support, inspiration and information! It's now hard to imagine a day without visiting the site and sharing in some small way with this wonderful global group. I would hasten to add a huge thanks to all the moderators too for their tireless work in keeping this the BEST model engineering site there is!!

Bill

You know if you click on a persons profile then the recent posts link you can see a list of there posts.
Iron cat

Back