New Member Miguel Piera

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mipigoca

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Miguel Piera and I live in Spain.

I am a follower of the website "Model Engineering Website" I found this forum by chance. I really like everything related to mechanics and old steam engines. I am not a manufacturer.

Right now I am dedicated to looking for plans, drawing them in 3D software and seeing how they work and how their elements interact with each other.

I hope to learn a lot from you. Greetings to all.

PS My English is not very good. Excuse me for that.

Hi Miguel,
Welcome.
Your English is as good as mine, and I am English. Well, half English and half Welsh. It would be interesting to know what software you are using. There are many discussions on here about the software to use for 3D models.
Lee

Hello everyone, my name is Miguel Piera and I live in Spain.

I am a follower of the website "Model Engineering Website" I found this forum by chance. I really like everything related to mechanics and old steam engines. I am not a manufacturer.

Right now I am dedicated to looking for plans, drawing them in 3D software and seeing how they work and how their elements interact with each other.

I hope to learn a lot from you. Greetings to all.

PS My English is not very good. Excuse me for that.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Hi Miguel,
Welcome.
Your English is as good as mine, and I am English. Well, half English and half Welsh. It would be interesting to know what software you are using. There are many discussions on here about the software to use for 3D models.
Lee
Hi Lee ... I'm working with Solidworks

I am using Solidworks 2012.
This is my latest modeling attempt.

YImage1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back