Not so newbie from Massachusetts

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamer

Reaction score
Good Evening,

I have noticed that I have not posted a welcome message in this thread. I would like to correct that.

Hello,
My name is Dave. I go by the handle "steamer".
My background is Mechanical Engineering. My real passion is steam and all things mechanical.
I have much admired the work of others here on this board for some years now. It's a great place. I enjoy it greatly. I have been "turning cranks" for quite a few years now, and I have a fairly complete shop, albiet a bit on the cramped side.
I have built quite a few steam engines including one for my boat. I have had a bit of experience operating the larger stuff in marine settings at a museum

Thanks for having me here!

Warm Regards,

Dave

Dave

Glad to have you here on the board. Of course you know that we like pictures so I guess we will be seeing a few of them when you are working on your projects. :) :)

Cheers :)

Don

dsquire said:
Dave

Glad to have you here on the board. Of course you know that we like pictures so I guess we will be seeing a few of them when you are working on your projects. :) :)

Cheers :)

Don

;D

Well my intro was thread #38 message 159 from way back when buried in the dust.
Tin

OK you guys...Back to work!.... ;D

Dave

Welcome Dave!!! :big:

After 3000 odd posts i suppose "better late then never" is a good compromise... ;D

Oh yes and we want pictures from your last 3000 posts!!! Rof}

Andrew

lazylathe said:
After 3000 odd posts i suppose "better late then never" is a good compromise... ;D
Oh yes and we want pictures from your last 3000 posts!!! Rof}
Andrew

I second that! ::)

take care,
tom in MA

Back