New Venture

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very nice piece of engineering there Matt, you've sure got your act together.

But please remember, not all people like pure engineering, hows about a bit of bling, and maybe a few rhinestones for the cowboys and ladies. Accidents and injuries happen in all walks of life. Catering for that side of the market just might increase sales a bit.

Bogs

I nominate Matt for the next POTM. A little engine that looks nice on a shelf is okay, but this guy is making things that will change lives!

Matt, my hat is off to you! :bow:

websterz said:
I nominate Matt for the next POTM. A little engine that looks nice on a shelf is okay, but this guy is making things that will change lives!

Matt, my hat is off to you! :bow:

I second the motion. Matt's build will benifit many more than an engine will.

th_wav

SAM

Very best wishes Matt, hope all goes well with the venture.

Vic.

Matt,

I sincerely hope the rewards match the effort - Congratulations and Good Luck. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

1hand said:
Thanks Dean! Your spring winding tutorial made this wrist all come together in the end.

Thanks Matt

That's nice to hear, and all, Matt, but... phooey. It's what's between your ears and your dedication to your idea that has brought this together, plain and simple. You've chosen a route that may improve the lives of your fellows. You are to be commended.

Again, best of luck!

Dean

wow thats brilliant and congrats on the patent pending Thm:

Thank you everyone for your comments. I'm glad you all see things the same as I, with excited and try to make somethings better than they where before eyes!

Matt

For me it has been a real "Eye Opener" Matt.

No one can see the needs of such a mechanical device unless you need it.
I hope that Pat Pending becomes Patent positive very quickly.
You deserve that for your efforts!

Rick

Very well done Matt. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I remember back to about 3 years ago when you were a little unsure of getting into your venture.

If I remember correctly, at the time I said that you should "go for it", and I also said that "you have what it takes"!

Congratulations good buddy!

-MB

That sure looks good Matt.
Congratulations on the first phase of your venture and best wishes for the success of the next phase.
Gail in NM

Matt, congrats on the milestone! The patent pending in and of itself is a feat.

Magnificent product! You have something to be truly proud of. There is no telling how many people's lives will be transformed by your vision and dedication. :bow:

Best wishes and many more successes!

Beautiful work Matt. There is no telling how many people this can and no doubt WILL help. I wish you every success is reaching those who can benefit from your work and dedication to this project.

Bill

Matt,

Bloody Brilliant. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Thanks Guys, Hopefully it won't take 3 more years to get my first engine done.

Its been truly a learning experience.

Matt

Back