New member from Melbourne Australia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

airbus

Hell to all members, Thanks for the Web site and providing a place to share information.

6 years ago I bought a Lathe to be able to make the odd small item when I need to without asking others, after learning how to drive the lathe I thought it would be good to have a Milldrill.

Since having these and other stuff we collect along way I've had a great time making useful things.

In the hope of being able to contribute to the site I'll download any plans I thik would be useful.

Have also joined up with Madmodder, Also I'm retired (70) and have time to make swarf etc.

Kind regards, Laurie.

407.jpg

I'm new here too, but I'll be the first to welcome you. I'm not retired, in fact I'm at work right now. LOL
This forum seem very informative as well as very organized.

Welcome to the board . thanks for the intro So time to build you an engine . do not be afraid to ask questions.
Tin

Welcome to HMEM Laurie. You should find lots and lots of projects here and/or references to plans, etc. in other places. What better way to enjoy retirement than making engines :). Now if I can just get to that point eventually myself...lol

Regards,
Bill

Fine looking cutter grinder....the bellows on the front way rod is a must and something that I have never gotten around to adding to my Quorn.

Welcome! (from another newcomer.....who is also at work :eek: )

BillC

Welcome from another Victorian (Mildura).

Cheers,

Nickle

Laurie,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back