Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Mutnansky

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a retired tool and die maker named Jim from the Chicago area. I have worked on Rudy's 3/4" scale Case tractor on and off since my dad gave me the plans back in the 70's. I have made 2 of them over the years. One out of all brass and the other out of steel and brass. I finished the steel one awhile back and the brass will follow soon. Just have to finish the roof. Will provide pictures at a later date when my daughter has time to show me how to do it.

Hi all. I'm a retired tool and die maker named Jim from the Chicago area. I have worked on Rudy's 3/4" scale Case tractor on and off since my dad gave me the plans back in the 70's. I have made 2 of them over the years. One out of all brass and the other out of steel and brass. I finished the steel one awhile back and the brass will follow soon. Just have to finish the roof. Will provide pictures at a later date when my daughter has time to show me how to do it.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Back