new guy

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normalbill

Reaction score
well duh.

i wrote about myself but put the post in the wrong place, so herewith is that post copied and pasted for your enjoyment.

good morning.

well. it says you want to know about me.

there isn't much to tell. i make parts. i am the cranky old bastard in the back corner, or in this case, way back in the woods. i do this because i like it. i don't build many models, but am ready and willing to tackle just about anything.

i have been retired for 24 years. i started off wanting to make some guns. did that and now do a little bit of everything. at my age you have good days and not so good days, but i manage to put in 5-6 hours in the shop out of every weekday. you don't sleep much when you are old, so my hours are pretty flexible.

i have been messing with machines for 40 years or so. someday i would like to be able to call myself a machinist if i live that long.

man, this is hard. i am much better at discussing sex, drugs, and rock and roll. i guess if you want to know more you could write.

i have lurked here for a while.

i guess that's it.

have a good and safe day.

peace.
bill

[as you can see i am not much at computers.]

Welcome aboard, Bill.

For future reference, if you want a post moved, simply PM one of the moderators and they'll be happy to do it for you.

In order to not dilute the responses to your post, I deleted your previous one.

Bill,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Back