N..E.M.E. S Show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
Just two weeks away
NEMES-SHOW-2011-orig.jpg

I'll be there.....provided I don't get shang hi'd at work into working the weekends.

Dave

should be a good show as always I am expecting at least a few of us here will exhibit.
Plan on going Lord willing and the snow don't rise.
Tin

Hi Dave, Phil and Tin. I went the last two years. I found the people there to be friendly and because of ther encouragement I started making models. I am also planing to go this year if the main roads are not icey. Is there a place at the show where we could all meet for a few minutes just to say hello to each other at a certain time?
Jack

Well Tin is easy to identify. I am going to try to "camp out" with him and the Mrs's

The show floor is not big....How about we meet at "Tin's Hat" at noon?

All in favor?

Dave

Guess I better not forget the Hat, or we will all be lost.
Tin

That's great but what does the hat look like? Jack

I just saw Tin on the Cabin Fever Site he will be easy to spot.
Jack

"Mrs. Tin" here!

Looking forward to this small but fun show once again - and seeing 'old' friends and meeting new ones!!

:big:

The address is 154 Moody St.

If you are going to exhibit stuff come to the back entrance, off the parking lot of the Mill building to unload. DO NOT even think about leaving your car there, it will be towed. The Mill is senior housing and all parking is reserved.

After you unload go back out to Moody st, turn left, cross the river, then turn left at the first corner (Pine st ??) down a short distance turn left into the public parking lot. You have to find a working meter to buy a parking ticket, put that on your dashboard. Its only $1.

To enter the museum there is a short walk over a foot bridge into the museum.

Their are directions on the museums web site http://www.crmi.org/

154 Moody Street
Waltham, MA 02453
(781) 893-5410
http://www.crmi.org/parking is across the river in a public lot so there is a nominal parking fee IIRC $3 but may be more like $5 Parking permit dispensed by vending machine.
Tin

Hi Tin,

I'll bring the item in the mini van. That way we can do the exchage when ever we're ready.

I hope you have enough room......otherwise we'll need to tear it down....not that big a deal I suppose.

I'll bring some tools

Dave

Can any past exhibitor chime in as to when the setup time for the show is? Many thanks and I hope to see some of you there.

Phil

Doors open at 8:00 for exhibitors it is on the flier (really)
Tin ::)

thanks Tin.

"I see everything and I see nothing" - Hercule Perrot ;)

I'll be there before 8:00 to find a good spot. Looking forward to it.

I'll be looking for the hat Tin.

Chris

Latest posts

Back