My second runner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lampy

Reaction score
I finally got around to building my second air motor, the "EZ 45" I built this same motor a couple years ago with only hand tools and my old Craftsman lathe. Since then I acquired a HF mini mill and this build was much easier. This is an easy build and very forgiving for a newbe builder like me. Being a master procrastinator I will probably never "finish" this motor or build a proper base for it but it goes roundy round and that is the fun for me. My first motor is mounted to the square tube and my latest build is mounted on wood.

motor1 001.jpg

motor1 003.jpg

Always a good feeling when stuff works. Looks good to :)

Brock

I have a couple thoughts on my next build, 1, build a 3rd "EZ 45" with more bling and a proper base. 2, build a finger engine, I have a thread bookmarked for this build. I'm leaning towards #1 since that build is fresh in my mind and I still remember the mistakes I made during that build.
I'm looking forward to the building my first IC engine, it may be a while until that happens.
I've been lurking for a while now and thought it was time to join in the fun. You guys build some amazing engines and it keeps me motivated to work on my skills and keep learning. Thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge on this forum!

Nice job lampy. Also glad you decided to come from out of the lurking shadows and join the fun. Keep up the good work and think about posting a build thread on your next project.

Regards,
Bill

Latest posts

Back