My Hoglet

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob /T70...
Yes I have made some progress. I have had the hoglett running ;D ??? but the Exiter-coil I am using will not fire on both cylinders every time, but when it does it runs very good. So I ordered a new ignition system but I have not tried it yet.
All so had some minor problems with the carb. I made for it.I have run my Webster on this carb.(after some mod.) for some time and now it behave like it shall behave ;D
Bob: The crankwebs and flywheel are heat crimped together.
T70.. Warm here??? Nooo this is the coldest summer for ages here in Norway.
I will be leaving for southern Europe for a week or two soon, need some sun now.
I will post a vid. when I'm back and have tried out the new ignition-system.
PS: I know kustomb(Kevin) are waiting for the "running-dance" video :big: :big:
Best
CS

Ha ha, Yes, looking forward to the video and "happy dance"

Did you order the Rcexel ignition?

enjoy the sun!

Hi Kevin
Yes I ordered the Rcexel ignition. Looking foreward to fire up now. Have been kind of slow going regards the hoglet lately. To mutch other stuff taking my time.
Any progress on the frame?
best regards
CS

Good, it works well and is a small package, I've been busy too, but here is where the frame is at;

frame%20010.jpg

http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=1831.195

crankshafter said:
Bob /T70...
Yes I have made some progress. I have had the hoglett running ;D ??? but the Exiter-coil I am using will not fire on both cylinders every time, but when it does it runs very good. So I ordered a new ignition system but I have not tried it yet.
All so had some minor problems with the carb. I made for it.I have run my Webster on this carb.(after some mod.) for some time and now it behave like it shall behave ;D
Bob: The crankwebs and flywheel are heat crimped together.
T70.. Warm here??? Nooo this is the coldest summer for ages here in Norway.
I will be leaving for southern Europe for a week or two soon, need some sun now.
I will post a vid. when I'm back and have tried out the new ignition-system.
PS: I know kustomb(Kevin) are waiting for the "running-dance" video :big: :big:
Best
CS

Heat shrink!! Wow. What was the OD on the crankweb and the ID on the flywheels to start? What temp did you heat the flywheel? I want to try that sometime.

Do the plans specify the method/procudres? For example, do the plans tell to heat shrink this part?

Thanks, Bob

I have finally ordered the MEB back issues with Hoglet plans - very exciting. Looking forward to seeing your video, crankshafter - engine & dance! Enjoy the southern sun.

Back