Model Engineer 1922 & Exhibition

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivergypsy

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just read (or to be more accurate, read what I'd missed for the last two years :( ) that there's some information from 1922 on my current engine build.

I don't suppose anybody has a copy of ME from January 5 1922, or a copy opf the Model Engineering Exhibition of that year that they'd be willing to sell??

Thanks
Dave

You may have more luck asking on Model Engineer Forum, several there have a lot of old copies, I have a few 1923ones but not 1922.

There was a thread on there when the drawing was published a couple of years back in the special eddition.

EDIT forget that I was just searching ME for that thread and look what I turned upThm:

http://www.model-engineer.co.uk/sites/7/documents/entablature.pdf

Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your post - that innocent looking PDF has sucked a few years of my life without a doubt!

By the way, Pete came up trumps with the Jan 5th 1922 edition, and I've posted some pics in the build thread. It's got an interesting story without a doubt, and we're desperately hunting to try and fill in the gaps ;D

Latest posts

Back