Mini lathe.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rich

Good evening each, is there anyone out there who is looking to sell their mini lathe and is "near" the Berkshire area?, I had such good aspirations at the beginning of the month, then along came the gas and electricity suppliers to put a cap on my budget :( i don't mind travelling a bit further, I'm not looking for charity here and would expect to pay the going rate for a second hand lathe in reasonable condition, it's just that I can't justify buying new at the moment whilst asking my family to tighten their belts, if not then thanks for looking.

Regards,

Rich.

With a post like yours, you need to clarify your location (and put it in your profile). "Berkshire area" could mean the county in England or the area in western Massachusetts.

Remember, we colonials, lacking imagination, borrowed many British and other European place names. Occasionally the locals can even pronounce them. Although the citizens of North Versailles, PA still insist that it's pronounced "ver-sales" and the folks in New Madrid, MO claim it's "mad-drid".

Latest posts

Back