• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dalton six lathe and other stuff for trade or sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mohavegun

Reaction score
I am beginning to clear out some stuff in my shop and have a Dalton 6 lathe that I acquired some years back, it appears to be in good to better condition, has original 1920's electric motor, jack shaft, 3 & 4 jaw chucks, change gears and tool post and tool holders plus a good assortment of other tools and items to this lathe. It is partially cleaned up but not completely ready for service, NO serious wear anywhere! I will try to get some photos posted this evening and will revisit this post to update and answer questions. Price as is / where is $1,500 , you collect here in NW Arizona, I will crate and deliver to truck dock in Kingman AZ or Las Vegas, NV for $150. I have seen lathes that are not in as good condition sell for more, this is a bargain antique lathe in very good condition.

I have 2 Barker horizontal mills, (production type) one is un mounted and one is on a pedestal, selling both for $300, again as is where is and will crate and deliver to trucking co for a fee. There are some spare parts, neither mill has any tooling nor is either "complete" but the two could make one easily enough. Spindles and bearings seem in good condition, no motors, no belt guards, will post pix.

I may be listing some castings sets later on this summer, also have some other tools and materials to sell, What are YOU looking for or need? I am interested in trading for Wall and Westbury gas engine castings, drawings and partially finished model engines, what have you to trade?

Back