Help for my friend

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamer

Reaction score
Those of you so disposed, If you could, say a prayer tonight for my best buddy, who just had a large tumor removed today. I am waiting for the phone call from his wife regarding prognosis.....he's only 45.

Thanks....

Dave

Include our thoughts Dave.

Rick

Will do Dave. I think I know what he's going through...went through the same thing...2 1/2 yrs. ago. :( And I think I got off lucky!

Regards

Philly

I feel safe in saying that everyone here who reads this thread is with you and your friend in support

love
Kermit

Dave,

Our thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery for your friend.

Kevin

Dave,

Thinking of you and your friend and praying for a good result.
book14.gif

Best Wishes,
Bob

Dave
Sincerest prayers for you and your buddy.

Malcolm

Dave
my thoughts and prayers are with you ,your friend and his family at this testing time
God Bless

regards terry t

just saw this thread, thoughts and prayers from here in Italy, my sister went through a similar thing last year, she's now fine, best wishes!

Giles

quote...... "When can I have a Steak?".. ;D

He's got stage 4 and he's not out of the woods by any means....

But I am somewhat optimistic.

Thanks everyone!

Dave

Thanks Steve,

I haven't seen him yet and probably won't for a few days. They want him to recover as fast as possible so that he can start the next phase of his treatment. It being cold and flu season.....we are ordered to stay away for next few days...family only.

....but that does sound like him!.........I'm relieved....if only a little.

Light away!

Dave

i just saw this i gave my prayer . hope & pray for a very speedy recovery

Latest posts

Back