Hello from South Western Ontario (Canada)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonH

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm a lurker from SW Ontario working on my first engine and learning machining as I go. I'm a programmer by trade but have always liked working with my hands, so here's a new outlet.

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Ron

Welcome to HMEM. I see that you have been lurking for a while, glad to see that you are finally taking the plunge and making that first post. Happy New Year and now you can hit the ground running when the bells chime at midnight. It's going to be a good year. :bow: :bow: wEc1

Cheers *beer*

Don

Welcome aboard for the new year

Dave

Hi Ron; Welcome to the group and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope you have as much enjoyment from your machining adventures as I have had from mine.
I am originally from Sarnia but have lived near Sudbury for 40+ years. Once or twice a year I am in southern Ontario would like to drop in and see your shop depending on your location. Give me a shout.

Regards Jack

Ron,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Thanks Guys, metaldestroyer you're welcome to drop by, I'm a little off the beaten path, ping me when you're down here.

Ron

Latest posts

Back