Hello from India

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wings_of_fire

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a mechanical engineer from India. I have definitely missed this wonderful website for such a long time.:rolleyes:

I have been into the manufacturing sector for almost a decade now and I feel comfortable playing with micron level accuracy. I run a small scale industry into the manufacturing sector. I am personally very much interested in miniature machines as well as control technology. I will be building some really nice cnc machines as well as miniature engine build threads here.

I look forward to share my experience as well as learn from others.

Here is a miniature V8 engine which I was working couple of years ago and unfortunately I lost all the data.But that should not stop me in any way. I feel now I am much more confident with solving the maths as well as being able to bring my creative thoughts into reality. I am looking forward to complete it. I have been using CAD for the past 9 years.
V8Assembly.jpg~original

11.jpg~original

Best regards,
Wings

Welcome to the group! I'm sure you will find much of interest here.

We will look forward to seeing your progress on designing and building this engine.

Latest posts

Back