Hello from Germany

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klaus

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
my name is Klaus i´m from germany. I found this page month ago in the net and i was impressed of all information and the user from all over the world. My interests are all mechanic and engine stuff. I have a lot of unfinshed projects like models , old gas engine,farmer truck, motor cycle , electronic projects and so on.
I´m very busy with my job and house so free time is less. I uploaded my big stirling engine at the engine site i hope to finish end of year.
Since i was a small boy and could walk ,i was sitting on my fathers workbench and watch him building gas , stirling and steam engines.
I also started a model of a electrical edison dynamo but first i have to built a furnace to cast a few parts.

Klaus

Hello everybody,
my name is Klaus i´m from germany. I found this page month ago in the net and i was impressed of all information and the user from all over the world. My interests are all mechanic and engine stuff. I have a lot of unfinshed projects like models , old gas engine,farmer truck, motor cycle , electronic projects and so on.
I´m very busy with my job and house so free time is less. I uploaded my big stirling engine at the engine site i hope to finish end of year.
Since i was a small boy and could walk ,i was sitting on my fathers workbench and watch him building gas , stirling and steam engines.
I also started a model of a electrical edison dynamo but first i have to built a furnace to cast a few parts.

Klaus

Hello Klaus and welcome to this forum. My name is Jim and I visit Southern Germany for 2 months every year I start off in Schwedt on the river Oder and then go to Ernstroda a small town in the state of Thuringen I have been doing this for 15 years so you might suspect that I have a love affair with Germany. I am also new to this site and really enjoy all the resources available here, I hope that you enjoy it as much Jim

Good day to you sir!
I'd love to see more about your projects - the sterling looks good.

(Grüße aus München)

Latest posts

Back