Hello from France

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enezsun

Reaction score
Hy everybody,

Hello from France. I live on a little island on the north west coast (Britanny).

I think it will be hard for me with my poor english :-[ , but I like very much this site and learn a lot of things about IC engines.

I have a 9x20 lathe with a mill attachment (as soon as possible, a real mill like X3) and more tools like everyone. I am designing a Bi cylinders 4 strokes in line inspired from E. T. Westbury (my god) :bow:.

Regards,

Didier

Bonjour Didier, your English is fine, infinitely better than my French. can't go wrong following Westbury

Didier,

That would be the Wallaby and the Seagull correct?

I'm going to build the Wallaby some day....along with about 30 other projects ::)

Dave :)

Welcome aboard Didier, your only just down the road from me ;D

CC

Welcome Didier
I am sure your English will be better than my french but we all do our best to help here, if you don't understand ask ! between us we will always try to help.
Kind regards

Malcolm

Thank you everybody for four welcome,

My project is based on the Wallaby and at time I study and draw the differents parts.

I have a guide, a book baught when I was seventeen - a long time :'( and named "Mécaniques et modèles" in french. In this book, there is a lot of draws from E. T. Westbury, it's a good help for me.

Kind regards

Didier

Latest posts

Back