Hello fellow 'engine heads'

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillC.

Reaction score
Very good to find this forum of like minded folks!

I've been building miniature engines for many years. I have completed a few too! As my engine desires become more complex, I undertake another pursuit toward those ends such as a foundry, much better machinery (lathes, mills, grinders etc.) and the last one was building a CNC milling machine. These all relate back to my desire to build engines! The current ones in the works are a modified Wall Four (modified for firing sequence for manifold layout) and a Harley Shovelhead. The Harley is all CNC machined from 7075 rather than castings - just finished the flywheels from 4130 - after many broken endmills... ::)

Anyhow, I'll send photos of these parts, and engines since I know how everyone likes to see these pursuits. ;)

Thanks,
Bill C.

Welcome to the forum Bill.
There's a lot of fun here.
Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Alright, I'll sort through them and post a few. I'll see what I have on hand here at work....

Bill C.

Welcome to the forum!
Pictures are always a good thing. ;D

Bill,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Thanks Rick!

Thanks Vernon!

Thanks Bob!

I'm very pleased to be here! I like show and tell! Ive scorched myself on lots of jobs and stuff and love to tell about it. (some weren't worthy of a picture so I'll hold those as secret)

Thanks all!

Bill C.

Welcome to HMEM Bill. wEc1
Gail in NM

Gail, If your dog likes you then you're a pretty good guy but if my dog likes you, you're a very good person! I trust my dog too!

Thanks Gail,
Bill C.

Thanks guys, I'll be going. Awfully hard to get into a conversation here. Sort of clanish bunch! Or is it clickity click?

Bye bye boys,

Bill C.

Whats up with that?
BillC. said:
Thanks guys, I'll be going. Awfully hard to get into a conversation here. Sort of clanish bunch! Or is it clickity click?

Bye bye boys,

Bill C.

BillC. said:

Bye bye boys,

Bill C.

Did someone cut you off in traffic? :-[

I just got here. Work frowns on to much forum posting while I'm there. You just started at 6 this morning and have already written us off?

Relax. Take your shoes off and get your butt back in here. We are lots of things. But 'CLANNISH' is not one of them. We're people afflicted with metal working disease. Simple as that. Must be 500 posts a day being made here. I have trouble just reading one days worth of postings. Please don't be mad because no one replied within minutes of your postings.

Don't run off yet. There's really a great bunch of people on here, from all over the planet.

"Clickity-click"? Subscript to Jim Click Ford, in Tucson, Arizona.....?

jack

Latest posts

Back