• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End mills and boring bars for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikbul

mikbul
Reaction score
I have a surplus of end mills and boring bars. Some of the boring bars I think would be perfect for making small parts. I'll post photos and inventory. End mills first. $5.00 each with a minimum of ten except the carbide insert face mill.

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Here's the boring bars. 0000A is smallest and 3 is biggest except the screw on 7&9. There all 3/8" shank Bokums in short shank, long and extra long. $5.00 apiece with a 10 piece minimum.

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

Why are you selling them?

LOL! 160 boring bars, (actually 180 because I already purchased twenty), I don't need that many!:eek:

I kept some boring bars and some end mills in case I get a mill some day, plus about a dozen reamers, 20 ch. bits, 10 counterbores, five nice stones of different grits including a GE carboloy hone and a diamond hone in a leather pouch, three micrometers, an Aloris tool holder, A Bokum CA size boring bar holer for 3/8". There's more I'm forgetting but I'm keeping what I need and passing on the rest and re-couping some of my investment. At $5.00 a pop after buying them, cleaning them, sorting them, and advertising them I think is a fair deal.
I hope that answers your question!:)

IMG_1870.jpg

The real question for me is why no one on HMEM has bought any and on PM I've sold 130 boring bars and all but 5 or 7 end mills. I'm not griping I'm just curious?:)

Here's what's left, A's are for heavy cuts quality finish, through holes. B's are for finest finish, facing, bottoming, lighter cuts.:)

IMG_1871.jpg

Latest posts

Back