Congratulations to the April Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to George for his Project of the Month build.

gbritnell's 90 degree V-twin engine

Congratulations as well to Doc and Steve for their nominated
builds.

Rick

Congratulations George for your beautifull build. th_wav

Ian (seagar)
Coffs Harbour
Australia.

congrats George for this real piece of art :bow:

congrats to the other nominees too, both very well deserved :bow:

Truly a work of art indeed George. :bow: All of the nominations were exceptional as well, making this one of THE toughest votes I have had to decide upon in quite a while. Thank you evr so much for the play-by-play on the making of this engine as well.

BC1
Jim

Congrats to all three nominees....it was a very tough decision this month!!

Bill

Congrats George. It was a very tough pick this time.

Ron

Congrats George that is a nice piece of workmanship. :bow:

I would like to thank everyone who voted for my engine. Having been given this honor once before I personally voted for one of the other engines. As most of you know I do this work with great enthusiasm and really enjoy sharing it with others. Since joining this board I believe the quality of the work has grown by leaps and everyone should be extremely proud of the work they do. For those able to attend the upcoming show at NAMES I will have the engine there, along with some of my other projects.
My most sincere thanks,
George

Congratulations George on building a masterpiece :bow: and to the other 2 nominees as well :bow:. Inspiration to us all

Cheers,
Phil

Congratulations George.

I would like to suggest that the 2nd and 3rd place engines be eligible for nomination in future P.O.M.

Just an idea.

All three engines are light years ahead of anything I can do and I continue to be amazed by the ingenuity and craftsmanship exhibited by the builders.

Congratulations George for another magnificent model. :bow:

Congratulations also to Doc and Steve. :bow: :bow:

As I said earlier, I did not vote this month and in my book you are all winners.

Best Regards
Bob

George.
Congrat. and thank you for showing us some of your "secrets" on how to make an engine out of a lump of aluminum ;D :bow:
CS

Congratulations. A great engine and a very educational thread. Very enjoyable too.
Congratulations to all the nominees...this was a very tough month.

Congratulation George, to a well deserved win. Your willingness to pass on information to all of us has been greatly apreciated also.

There were two other masterpieces also. Doc & Steve, your engines are great.

Congrats everyone...

George, what can I say besides stunning!.....

Dave

Beautiful Engine George

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: CONGRATULATIONS :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Jeff

Great engine, George. All of the engines were so nice I felt like acting like I was voting in Chicago and could vote for each one of them.

Jack

Congratulations George, a well deserved honor and an excellent build log.

Latest posts

Back