• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete home machine shop

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance

Reaction score
Atlas- craftsman 12-36 lathe , on ORIGINAL cast iron and wood stand. Quick change gearbox, quick change toolpost with 5 adaptors. Right and left tangential tool holders, boring bar holder 4 way toolpost (german) 6" 3 jaw 8" 4 jaw. 8" faceplate with adjustable dog up to 2 1/2".
Atlas MFC horizontal mill, early version with power feed table. Has over 60 cutters, original vise new spindle belt.'
Old unknown small vertical mill on original cast iron and wood base. Completely restored has built in rotary table.
Large drill press 12 speed with vise 5/8 chuck on MT2 taper.
Small craftsman 8" drill press.
Enco horizontal bandsaw, new blade with extra blade.
Delta belt sander.
Granite surface plate
Mitutoyo 12" height gauge
micrometers 0 - 5" 5 pieces all brand name no china junk
3 dial indicators 1 electronic measures in .0000"
2 sets of 123 blocks
2 sets of angle plates 30 45 60
Broach set
Hundreds of drill bits and reamers. bits up to 1 1/2 most are Mt2 MT3 taper. Boring bars.
Taps and dies sae and metric.
4" rotorary table with dividing plates.
4" bench grinder.
Starrett Machinist level
Starrett v blocks with clamps
Clamping set that fits both mills.
Digital angle gauge.
Transfer punches.
Mill bits.
Angle plate
Compressor.
This is a complete home machine shop with over 10k invested. I'm sure there is more, just listing off the top of my head. Price is firm. No junk here.Serious inquiries only. $6850.00 I really do not want to split up.
832-887-1826. NO TEXT Pictures coming tomorrow.

I can't swing that money for everything but do have a suggestion, release your general location. If you are in Nevada and I'm in NY the sale has already fallen through if you know what I mean.

Location is there on the side Houston Texas.

Latest posts

Back