Co2 powered V8

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve-

Nice little V8. Interesting link that you provided. After doing some browsing around, I came across some photos of the V-Twin Compressor-Engine build. Very clear photos of some of the components that went into the conversion. I was especially interested in the head design that you came up with. With your head design, one can make a single, or multi-cylinder engine using it, and it's air-cooled, too.

Thanks,
Frank

Hi Steve-

Nice little V8. Interesting link that you provided. After doing some browsing around, I came across some photos of the V-Twin Compressor-Engine build. Very clear photos of some of the components that went into the conversion. I was especially interested in the head design that you came up with. With your head design, one can make a single, or multi-cylinder engine using it, and it's air-cooled, too.

Thanks,
Frank

That is an interesting engine. I was trying to start it and a backfire ruined the carb. I'll get back to it some day and get it running.

Latest posts

Back