CNC Zone

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bb218

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble accessing www.cnczone.com/forums ? I keep getting blocked, I used to be able to access it and now I get warning from Trend Micro saying is Malious Spywear. I did not sign up for Trend Micro and do not know how it would have gotten on my personal computer ?? Mike

Same thing here.
Trend Micro is automatically installed when you do an update to something common unless you uncheck the box. I don't remember what it is. If you go into the Add or Remove Programs or Programs And Features in Control Panel, you can remove it. I find it easier to sort by date to find the latest installed software.

I think I would give them a couple of days to get it fixed. You could pick up something bad if you click on the wrong thing.

I think the new has worn off CNCZone. I have been trying for 2 months to get their admin to reset the password on my origional account there with no sucess. Admins can't or won't respond to PM's there. I was following a build there and had to register a new account with a new address to continue. Other than that, I have no problem with the site.

Chuck

Chrome won't let me on the site either. It blocks it saying it has malware on it.

I got this auto-email on 12-30-12 FWIW:

We have found theproblem that caused our site to be blacklisted, we have cleaned all infectedfiles. Since 2003 I have never had a problem like this. I'm taking many costlysteps to eliminate this from happening again. Site should be back to normal bymonday.
Thanks for your patience. Owner Paul G

Latest posts

Back