Building Elmer's #29 Mine Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't image that you were so near to the end of the build MB, when I visited the thread some days ago

very very nice job, compliments!!! :bow:

now we are waiting for some macros and a video too ;D

arnoldb said:
:bow: Very well done MB ;D - I love it! ;D

Regards, Arnold

Thanks for the compliment Arnold! The #29 is a real nice 'representative' model that would add interest to any collection of engines. I highly recommend it for build consideration.

-MB

ariz said:
I didn't image that you were so near to the end of the build MB, when I visited the thread some days ago

very very nice job, compliments!!! :bow:

now we are waiting for some macros and a video too ;D

Thank you ariz! I made some of the similar and identical parts for it during my build of the #41 and the #33. There was no reason to re-post the making of those parts since their construction was already covered. This made this build seem to go at a quicker pace. Actually, I took my time since its completion was way ahead of my April 1st schedule.

The video will probably be uploaded tomorrow.
The close-up macro pictures are linked below.
http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=8768.msg94129;topicseen#new

-MB

black85vette said:
Great looking engine. Some very nice work! Thm:

Thanks BV, I appreciate the compliment!

-MB

Thanks MB! This my favorite and I'm sure that it will inspire many to build this engine.

The PDF file of the entire build with the macro photos and the You Tube link is now in the "Download and upload" section.

Ed

BigBore said:
Thanks MB! This my favorite and I'm sure that it will inspire many to build this engine.

The PDF file of the entire build with the macro photos and the You Tube link is now in the "Download and upload" section.
Ed

Thanks Ed! Its one of my favorite engine styles too. I think that every one should add one to their collection. Thanks for uploading the PDF file. It will serve as a quick reference for anyone attempting to build one in the future that can use the help.

NickG said:
I love it in the maroon!

Thanks Nick. It a departure from my usual color scheme, and I like it too.

-MB

Latest posts

Back