Building a "Turkey," My version of Elmers VR3 #51. (Finished, with video)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Job MB. I don't always post on you builds but I follow every one. Just as I do numerous others. I learn from everyone of them. Sometimes I even know something and can contribute. ;D ;D Not often though.

Ron

ozzie46 said:
Great Job MB. I don't always post on you builds but I follow every one. Just as I do numerous others. I learn from everyone of them. Sometimes I even know something and can contribute. ;D ;D Not often though.

Ron

Thanks Ron!

I know what you mean. I too follow build threads and other posts and seldom post. Either I don't know what to say, or can't spend the time to compose a post that makes any sense to any one but me, and by then its already been said by a previos poster. If I posted as much as I would like to there would be no time left to drill any holes. One finger typing is really slow! Going back over and over to edit mistakes that were missed reading the preview is very frustrating at times.

But I try my best. :)

-MB

As always beautiful workmanship.

You do a fantastic job, in the finishing touches on your models, the paint jobs are outstanding.

You always do an exceptional job, in explaining the details in your build, I like to follow your works in progress, learn a lot of good tips.

Keep up the great work. :)

hobby said:
As always beautiful workmanship.

You do a fantastic job, in the finishing touches on your models, the paint jobs are outstanding.

You always do an exceptional job, in explaining the details in your build, I like to follow your works in progress, learn a lot of good tips.

Keep up the great work. :)

Thanks hobby!

I really enjoy hearing from members like you that find my posts informative and useful. Learning while I build my projects is half the fun. Sharing my experiences with others is the other, but more important half.

-Rick :)

Latest posts

Back