Another EZ Build runs!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmerritt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This past weekend I was finally able to breathe some life into my EZ Build engine. It runs very nicely on about 2.5 psi! I'm very happy with that. It is still in the ugly phase, but I am more interested in having it run. I need to either trim the screws or replace them with set screws, the crankshaft is a bit wobbly and should be redone - problems with cheap reamers not cutting to size - and maybe some paint. I used masonite for the base. The actual build went reasonably quickly. Cutting scrap down to useable stock seemed to go on forever. I hope you enjoy the pictures,

Peter

EZ_build_small_2.jpg

EZ_build_small_3.jpg

EZ_build_small_4.jpg

Congratulations Peter on your engine build. :bow: You are now officially hooked ;D It appears your video has been moved or deleted from Photobucket.

Cheers,
Phil

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I don't have any video. I need to check my camera to see if it is capable of recording a short vid.

Phil, I have been hooked for a long time. I have made a couple of other engines that run, at least sort of. Neither have made it to completion and a disassembled (not even sure that I know where all the parts are). There are several engine projects that have been started... well you know how it goes ;)

Peter

Peter,

Congratulations on your EZ engine. :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Congratulations Peter.

Nice looking build! Thm:

Rick

Nice engine.

You must have done a good job if it runs on such low air pressure.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next build.

SAM

Congratulations Peter, welcome to the ez engine builders club.

Nick

Back