An Introduction

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomlinson

Reaction score
Hello All.

I'm Eric from East Yorkshire, U.K.
I have been making models of some description for more years than I care to remember. After reading these online Forums for some years I decided it was time to join and maybe get involved.
Like most youngsters, I made model aircraft and radio equipment and not until many years (and a family ) later, could I afford a lathe and start building mechanical things.
I enjoy looking at photos and videos of other modellers projects and hope to post some of mine.
A few months ago, in between projects I tried to make a couple of movies using a new 'compact camera'. Results were reasonable, the sort of videos I like to watch, so I posted them, after some difficulty, to YouTube.
Hopefully I will be able to post links to these videos and photos of some of my completed projects to the appropriate places on the Forum.
It's taken me a while to get here, but I have made a start.

Welcome to HMEM Eric.
Looking forward to your videos and photos.
Gail in NM

And welcome from South Australia. Looking forward to some videos

Welcome from Western Australia. I haven't watched any of the videos on your channel as yet, but the thumbnails look like the sort of stuff I like to watch.

I have watched your videos now and I must say they are some extremely nice engines you have made. You should be justifiably proud!

Latest posts

Back