A member from Viet Nam.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody !
I have been here for a while but have not introduced myself, the forum has so much information, pictures ... really useful to me, and there are too many great projects to see, reading ..but without remembering the introduction of myself, I am sorry about that.

My name is Minh Thanh
I live in Vietnam
I loved all mini engine and watched it work, I did some engine with my homemade machines
My next project is the internal combustion engine, I hope to make it run
I thanks all you for your help in the past and for future projects and I'm sorry about my english ( I regularly use Google Translate ) !!

Minh Thanh,

Even though you've been on HMEM for some time, I'll say welcome and thanks for your introduction.

Please don't ever feel bad about your English.

Perhaps you've posted about your home made machines. If not please tell us about them. Building your own machines to build your engines is quite an accomplishment.

Good luck with your internal combustion engine. IC engines are a lot of fun.

Chuck

Welcome to the forum Minh. Your English is fine (especially for Google translate) and the engines I've seen from you are excellent! Looking forward to seeing your IC project.

Hi Minh and welcome. After World War 2 a lot of people turned to the Dave Gingery books and I have seen some excellent work come from these home built machines. Keep up the great work. :thumbup:

Now let’s see if Google translate works both ways . . .
Oooo spell check doesn’t like that

Bây giờ chúng ta hãy xem liệu Google translate có làm việc cả hai cách

Chào Minh và chào mừng. Sau Thế chiến thứ hai, rất nhiều người đã
chuyển sang sách của Dave Gingery và tôi đã thấy một số tác phẩm
xuất sắc đến từ những chiếc máy được chế tạo tại gia này.
Kịp các công việc tuyệt vời..:thumbup:

Back