3/4 the way done with my model marine engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydelott

Reaction score
im 3/4 the way done with my model marine engine its turning out really well the block is made from ampco 18 aluminum bronze i was told it was hard to drill and tap but i had nothing go wrong at all i machined it on a Haas VF2 CNC mill i just used the info provided it this forum thanks guys!!!!! i still need to make the piston rods steamchests go to my profile an check it out

Hey, it is looking pretty good! I like that little Rudy Kouhuopt engine, and really want to build one some day.

Keep up the good work, and if I may suggest, post more pictures with your updates :)

i figured out how to post them so you did not have to go to my profile

steam 1 (2).jpg

steam 2.jpg

steam 4.jpg

Steam_engine 5.jpg

ya its a Rudy Kouhuopt engine good eye! do you have the books its in i lost my print for the steam chest if so could you email it to me andrew_aydelott-at-yahoo.com
replace "-at-" with "@"

Last edited by a moderator:
ya its a Rudy Kouhuopt engine good eye! do you have the books its in i lost my print for the steam chest if so could you email it to me andrew_aydelott-at-yahoo.com
replace "-at-" with "@"

Aydelott

I have changed your email address in the above post as shown. This will help to prevent the computer bots that snoop the internet from finding your email address and filling your mailbox with spam.

Cheers :)

Don

Back