Which book?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsfr1206

Reaction score
My wife is gonna get me a book from Village Press for my birthday next week. Actually she is going to let me order one for myself I guess. Anyway I don't know which one to buy. Help!!! Was thinking of one of the steam and stirling books. ???

Now that is a tuff choice, I have all of Rudy's books. Great reading and the loose bound plan books are great. Also have a couple of Kozo's train engine books. If I live long enough will probally end up with all of them. They are all well put together. I know that was not much help in your choice, sorry.

How about the Two Shop Masters :big: just managed to get my grubby hands on a copy and the Philip Duclos section is truly great.Started on Blazer and Topsy Turvy is next :big: well worth the money in my humble opinion.
best wishes Frazer

IMHO the steam and Stirling book one is a good place to start.
Tin

Did order the first book of steam and stirling. Hope I like it. Lots more to order out there huh?

nsfr1206 said:
Did order the first book of steam and stirling. Hope I like it. Lots more to order out there huh?

Don't worry now...it's a fatal disease, there is no known cure...

;D

Dave

Latest posts

Back