Where to start

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Imagine yourself getting up tomorrow, going into your shop and not knowing some of the more complicated bits"

Been well over 30 years since a 'falling object' hit and rang my bell good and solid, result being, the division between conscience and dreamer became blurred even more - Once for about 30 seconds did a switch flip and I felt like my old self, then it was gone - Stuff happens, we adapt, it all works out in the end . . .

Enjoy what your doing lads while your doing it.At our age its best not
to think too much of the future but enjoy remembering the best of the past
Have the wisdom to accept the things you cannot change and improve the
things you can. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

I'm glad to hear that you have a helper coming to start organizing and labeling and that you will get some temporary storage that will allow minimizing the distractions of too much stuff for a while.

Glad that you are started.

Best of Luck

--ShopShoe

SS,

I got some more good news today, I have found a good housekeeper to get my house sorted as well.

If things go on like this, I should be able to take yet another holiday this year as well as the two that are already on the cards.

Baz,

Very true words, you never know what is around the next corner.
But when you do lose something it can come as a very big shock that takes a lot of getting over.

Latest posts

Back