decided on the Upshur Vertical Single as my next engine, bout the plans studied them a few days then got started last night. ordered most of my material yesterday and last night the only thing I found that was close enough was the top plate for the engine. plans called for brass or steel but I had a piece of bronze that I had made flat for the Webster engine gas tank but didn't use. so milled it square and thinner, then removed the tool marks with a little sand paper on a sheet of glass. I hope to have my aluminum plate any day now as it wasn't shipping from very far away. some of these pics you may have seen in my Webster build where I heated and pressed the bronze bushing to make it flat.