Vevor Metal Bender

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterDRG

Reaction score
I have just taken delivery of one of these and I'm impressed with the value for money. This is a strong piece of kit weighing 18ks and for Euros100 including a DHL delivery from The Netherlands to Croatia was very impressive.
Less impressive were the instructions, which were too small to read properly and very limited. The illustrations on the Vevor website were a bit more use but still not enough. The thing clearly follows the Hossfeld design.
Does anyone have more detailed instructions on usage, particularly for the elongated washer and the corresponding casting ?

Overall, I'm really pleased with it. It is well built. Finding out final assembly and usage should not be insurmountable !

Cheers

Attachments

• us_SDWGJ1-3INCH00001V0_goods_img_big-v7_metal-bender-m100-1.2.jpg
    us_SDWGJ1-3INCH00001V0_goods_img_big-v7_metal-bender-m100-1.2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 9
Well, that was a lazy question. My brain doesn't seem to work properly these days ! Googling soon revealed that the same bender is sold by Sealey, Clarke and Harbor Freight and there are several videos showing their use. Sealey offer a downloadable manual that looks the business. Then, again, they charge twice as much for the same bender, so I guess something is needed !

Latest posts

Back