V-Twin

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabrickator

Reaction score
I originally posted in the wrong forum from my phone, so I will try again here. Does anyone know if any plans are available for a "Harley-style" V-Twin, maybe something like the one(s) on the home page. I really like that open crankcase design for simplicity and visual appeal.

The picture on top of the page is a featured user project, called "project of the month". In the past the picture had a link to the nomination thread which obviously is absent now. Maybe Austin can fix this?

The engine is a Hoglet and you’ll find plenty of information on the net and in the build log. Here’s the link:

http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/f32/project-month-february-2014-a-22647/

I have been working on this knucklehead reproduction, for a while now. Haven't had much time, had to make some money. This motor has not been built yet, and I have to finish the design of several things, Carb & manifiod, dist, and a few others plus checking out everything and all the dimension ed drawings. I think that I may post the plans when complete. If your interested drop me note at
[email protected] I want to build this motor, but I already have 2 projects in the works. I posted some more drawings in plans page 2 Included (1) Drawing

Manifolds & Valve Train

Jack
Draw-Tech

Knucklehead_V-Twin_Rev1.jpg

Lifter_Guide_Rear_Rev1.jpg

Knucklehead_Intake_Exaust_Ports.jpg

Knucklehead_ValveTrain.jpg

Last edited:
Back