Upshur Engines?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscardinal

Journeyman Pattern Maker
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Dick's daughter Helen is still selling his plan sets? I dropped her an email, and have not heard back.

I guess I should also ask if anyone in the group would be willing to sell any of theirs in case she isn't doing it any more.

Thanks

Chris

I ordered a set of plans about 2 months ago, so I would think the chances are your email just got missed.

let me know how you make out Pete Renzetti was selling Uphur plans iirc about the same as Helen's prices maybe a buck or two more. I also know Pete has been in major transition the last year house flooded lots lost lots sold at auction new house building a barn shop etc.
I excpect to see Pete at the time of harvest show at Kinzer. Oct 12-13 so if you want pm your snail mail address and your wish list for plans and I will make arrangements if I can. This is on the up and up as Pete was a close friend of Dick proceeds of the plans go to a memorial research fund.
Tin

UPDATE: still available from Helen directly. 10 bucks plus $3.50 shipping. They arrived today and are quite usable.

C.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back