Silver Bullet

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bob Shores Silver Bullet
I have been in the process of building, still have a long way to go
Just thought some people might like to see the pictures of the build so far

Michael

image.jpg

Hello Michael,
Congratulations on you building. It is top quality. I will be following this project with close interest. forget Don`t forget to post a video of the first run of this litlle builty.
I also have one Bob Shore engine project, this is the PeeWee. I plan to put my hands on it next year.

Good luck finishing your project.

Edi

Thought I would Start final assembly of the engine only to find that when I went to time the cam it has either been cut wrong or Bobs instructions were not quit right or I read them wrong.
I have read and reread what he says and I keep coming up with he might have made a mistake, the instructions say to decide what end of the cam to cut off to install the gear on so I did this and now as far as I can see the timing is 180 degrees out, look from the other end of the cam it would seem to be timed right, but now the cam is to short to install a gear on that end.
Anyway the out come is I have to make another cam....bummer....another learning curve.

Latest posts

Back