Rockerblock I.C.--Something a little different-

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Brian,
I was browsing today and came across your post on rocker block, it looked a very interesting engine, unfortunately, I already have too much on my plate to contemplate adding to all my unfinished symphonies, but what did get my attention was the lower line in the post, ie: Animal Testing, that is something I feel very strongly about and I support as well and as a project it is a quicky and easily finished in just a few strokes of the hand on
the keyboard,

Edmund...........Alberta,

Hello Brian,
I was browsing today and came across your post on rocker block, it looked a very interesting engine, unfortunately, I already have too much on my plate to contemplate adding to all my unfinished symphonies, but what did get my attention was the lower line in the post, ie: Animal Testing, that is something I feel very strongly about and I support as well and as a project it is a quicky and easily finished in just a few strokes of the hand on
the keyboard,

Edmund...........Alberta,
I have absolutely no freakin idea what you are talking about.

Another Rockerblock engine has sprung to life, in merry England. A fellow who had purchased my plans just sent me a very nice video, but it's not a YouTube post, so I can't direct you to it. The engine seems to run very well. So---We now have three running Rockerblocks in the world. Canada, New Zealand, and England.

Well I'm not surprised Brian. Such an interesting and compact looking engine will be springing
up all over the place.It really is a credit to you.
cheers
John

Back