Posting issue.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcmillin

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This is more of an annoyance than anything, but when I am typing a post, and I get to a certain length, the words I am typing are out of view. I can only see them if I scroll down. But as soon as I start typing the words dissapear again. I can see the letters for a split second and then it goes to th top of the post again. It almost feels like a typewriter.

kel

Don't be so long winded and you won't encounter that problem Rof} Rof} Rof} Rof} Rof} Rof} Rof}

BC1
Jim

I've encountered that problem as well. Couldn't figure out how to do it, so I've started making up long posts with attachments or pictures imbedded, in a text file, then I highlight all of it and copy and paste to the forums.

Don't struggle, just adapt. ::)

;)

adj
aksd
adksg
aklsgj
akg
akg
akjg
akg
kafdg
a'fkg
owet
wopet
owtu
owtu
oru
opweut
oweut
powetu
oru
orutlgopu
ouqwt
ouwt
oj
opuw
ouwt
oueja
gou

Okay, I figured out how to work it Kel.

screen shot Win7.png

Kermit.... easy on the caffeine there dude....LOL

Steve

Thanks Kermit.

kel

I'm sorry KC, I just could not help myself. ;D (can anyone?) It is indeed frustrating such problems, usually the hardest part is figuring out a work around and then remembering how to perform said work around when required. Gees, I hate machines that are smarter than me.

BC1
Jim

Latest posts

Back