Opposed 4 Compressed Air

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember this build well Chuck, the propeller is amazing and it's going to sound fantastic! Can't wait! :bow:

Looks great Chuck. Hopefully she runs without too much messing about

Steve

Tonight's the night!

7e47eba3.jpg

Well the good news is, it runs. The bad news... well, there is no bad news! It runs great! Self starting, nice sound. Here's some pictures while I'm waiting for the video to finish uploading.

0381c2ab.jpg

ee8fcd4c.jpg

a521bd6d.jpg

8fe206aa.jpg

Video should be up in half an hour or less.

Chuck

And the video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYugS_vvPrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYugS_vvPrQ[/ame]

I will have to make a little nicer video after I've completely finished the engine.

Chuck

Very nice looking and a beautiful sound, Chuck. A very nice addition to your collection.
Thm: Thm:
Gail in NM

Looks and sounds great Chuck. Seems like the prop is balanced fairly well too.

Ron

Chuck, congratulations on you successful build! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I love the styling, and it sounds just like a full size small airplane engine.

When you first started the project it caught my attention, I'm glad you were able to get back to it and finish up.

-MB

Chuck

Great sound, great looks... what's not to like?

congrats! Thm:

Cheers, Joe

It's a beauty Chuck. Are the slave exhaust valves built in to the exhaust pipe flanges?

Chuck, Great sound on the engine. Im back to my Liney rv2 just got to finish up the intake system. It looks like you used the ball valve on this engine am right.

Dave

Wow, "nice little pop" is right! Beautiful job Chuck!!

Well done Chuck - it looks great and sounds awesome :bow: :bow:

Kind regards, Arnold

Congratulations Chuck,wonderfull work . :bow: :bow: :bow:
I would love a plan for Christmas. Thm:

Ian (seagar)

Chuck, thats a beauty, it sounds surprising like an aero engine... im impressed! ;D

I had all but forgotten this build. Great to see it completed as it looks and sounds terrific.

Ray

Well done Chuck, it's brilliant as usual! :bow:

Back