• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Old gade hit n miss castings on eBay 8 days left

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw that this morning and was going to post the ad link. Beat to me it :)

i have built this engine and can tell you guys that the castings are top notch and the drawings are very well done.

here is a link to the supplier's website http://www.morrisonandmarvin.com/order.htm

here is my engine, good little runner and easy to build.
models032.jpg

now having looked at my engine pic i see i need to clean up the govenor weights.
i added more weight to them so the engine would run slower.

chuck

Metal Mickey said:
What a great name Choo Choo Mike! Awsome
:big: Thanks :) I have the domains names too. Now I just need to put them to use !! :D

Little $ advice if you're interested in purchasing these castings. On the above web site, the castings cost :

Gade Casting Set
$250.00 + $10.00 Postage

The eBay sale is at US $202.50 as of Jan-05-09 11:54:07 PST with 8+ days to go. The eBay price could easily go over $250 if a bidding war starts/continues. So be careful and watch the bidding and don't pay more then you can buy them for from the source :) A little hard-earned advice I've (ahem) heard about :D

Mike

Latest posts

Back