old boat guy beam engine missing pages

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammers-n-nails

Reaction score
when i started my build of old boat guys beam engine about a year or so ago i attempted to contact him about the missing pages and he replied about a week ago with the missing pages. i have had several people ask me if i had them and up to this point ive had to tell them to figure it out. but anyway i have them now but dont know how to add the missing pages to the rest of the plans. anyone else know?

Can you post them as separate PDF's?

I would definitely be interested in this as I am finishing and Elmers beam engine right now in training for that one soon.

Thanks,
Sean

yeah i could but id like to put them with the originals so everyone knows they exist.

Rick (Rake60) might be able to put the additional pages into the original download file, but I am sure we can get it put into the same download folder as a separate PDF so they would be in the same place.
Gail in NM

I promise to put my personal best efforts into attempting that.

That starts like this:
HEY KEVIN, can we do that?

I know there has to be a way, but I haven't found it yet.

Rick

I just downloaded and checked the original set of plans posted. They are not protected so the additional pages can be added.

Hammers-n-nails: If you attach the files to a post they will be available to anyone right away and I can download them from there. Or if you want you can email them to me directly. Am email address in in my profile.

I can roll them into one big PDF file and then put that in the directory. Might have to change the file name a bit to be safe, but then after checking it the old file can be removed.

Rick: I did not mean to try to put the load on you, but I was not sure if I could do it.

Gail in NM

I combined the whole mess and put them in a new folder currently on page 13 of the down loads section. The title changed from ....Plans.pdf to .....Plan.pdf. I added a note to the existing folder that it will be removed later and to go to the new folder. This seems to be the easiest way to do it.

If a couple of you will review the new folder and OK it then I will remove the old folder in a week or so.

Gail in NM

How did I miss this??

Sheesh ::)

Sorry, Rick. Sleeping, I guess.

Thanks for taking care of that Gail.

Latest posts

Back