Not long now.... ;D

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Rudd

Reaction score
to the ME show at Harrogate on Friday..... :big:

I'm getting all excited like a kid in a sweet shop...and meeting new people ;)

Just wish I had more money to spend :'(

See you there people...... :)

Enjoy yourself John. Hope you find some good stuff to bring home too :)

Bill

I read about this show in magazines and see photos and so wish I could go to it, but being in Australia its a bit hard.
I did once touch down in the UK on the last day of the show but thats as close as I've managed to get.
I do plan on appeasing myself by visitting the ME show in Melbourne Australia when it comes up as I have got myself enough frequent flyer miles from work to save me having to spend the $800 or so on the airfare for that one.

Thats the only problem with living where I do, there are no ME shows where I live and most of the suppliers are 3000 to 4500km away from me which makes ording cheap stuff like BMS expensive due to the postage.

Have fun there, don't know whether to tell you to leave the credit card at home or to make sure you take it though. :big:

I thought you were going on the Saturday John.

But enjoy yourself anyway, and leave something on the trade stands for us.

While I am here, can someone please post a link to the HMEM header pictures, I can't seem to find them.

Bogs

Bogstandard said:
I thought you were going on the Saturday John.

But enjoy yourself anyway, and leave something on the trade stands for us.

While I am here, can someone please post a link to the HMEM header pictures, I can't seem to find them.

Bogs

Bogs, I am going Saturday. :)

The exhibition starts Friday I believe...

I'm making a weekend of it, taking my caravan to Boroughbridge and spending the weekend with 'er indoors, but she aint coming to the show...

She'd only annoy me 'What's that for? You dont need one of them do you?, Are you finished yet this is boring'

Bogstandard said:

Bogs

Bogs: This might be what you are looking for here

joe

Back