Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mungalhead

Alan
Reaction score
Hi everyone from Scotland, looking forward to being part of this fantastic community

Long way from Scotland but the Internet brings us all close.
Welcome to HMEM.
Gail in NM

And a big welcome from South Australia.

Welcome to the forum, it's a great community. Must be getting a bit cold where you are now, down here were expecting 41C today and a low of about 30C overnight. The air conditioning chose a bad time to break down.

Paul.

Thank you for your warm welcome, In two days myself and the "boss" will be visiting family in Perth (Austrailia) so dispite the rubbish weather here (cold, wet and windy) really looking forward to absorbing some Austrailian heat.

Welcome from sunny Perth. Weather is quite mild here at the moment (unusual for us) but should heat up soon. Enjoy your trip!

Sooooo what are your interests in imodel engine building and what is you shop like??

Welcome from the Little Red Dot-----------Singapore. Year end here means lots of rain with the NE Monsoon and some cool wind from China.

Well thank you all, My "Shop" is modest with a milling machine and an old Myford lathe, I am hoping to build a small 4 stroke engine say around 10cc and install it in a vintage type high winger, nice and simple 3 channel model

Latest posts

Back