New Member from S.W. Missouri

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappy Frank

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just signed on for my first time and am delighted to be here. I have never built a model engine, but it is an area of great interest to me. I will be doing so in the future.

I went to Machinist school in Arkansas a long time ago and worked as a machinist for several years until I decided to become a Paramedic at which I worked until I was injured and no longer to do heavy work, and am now disabled. I do have a machineshop in my garage with two lathes and two milling machines. I enjoy working there, and am able to still do a days work, it just takes me two or three days to do it. :big:

I live in Mindenmines, Missouri, which is a small town (346 people) located about half way between Joplin and Nevada close to the Kansas State Line, directly West of Lamar MO. I am closer to Pittsburg KS than any other town.

I am glad to be here, and hoping to learn, and hope to help if I can.

God Bless
Pappy Frank

Pappy Frank

Welcome to HMEM. Glad we were able to get things straightened around for you. We look forward to your participation in the forum. If you have any questions just ask as there is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion. :bow: :bow:

Cheers

Don

welcome Frank Don't let your injury stop you .It now takes me a week to comb my hair sometimes.I can only work for short period of time .But I do get things done. We are glad to have you , this is a wonderful site .Dale

Welcome to the forum Frank!
Great to have you here!! ;D

Just think of it this way:

What takes you a day to do will most likely take me more than a week!!! :big:

Andrew

Frank,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Sometimes the things I start never get done and it's not from a lack of thinking about them. It's more from a lack of moving my body.

Welcome.

-T

Back