new guy from SE MN

Help Support HMEM:

Grahn

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,
I have been lurking here for some time and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Gary and I was an automobile technician for over 20 years, parts manager for over 10 and now am an office manager. In my time as a technician I learned a few things about full size engines. Now I want to try to make small ones. My first project was an Elmers #33. you can see it as my avatar.
Thanks for all the things I learned by just lurking and in advance for all the questions I am sure I will ask.
Gary

Last edited:

RichD

Reaction score
Welcome,
Someday I hope to have an engine to share too. Life keeps getting in the way. Looks like a good job on your #33.
Rich

Herbiev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
And welcome from the land "down under". Love the engine.

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,
I have been lurking here for some time and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Gary and I was an automobile technician for over 20 years, parts manager for over 10 and now am an office manager. In my time as a technician I learned a few things about full size engines. Now I want to try to make small ones. My first project was an Elmers #33. you can see it as my avatar.
Thanks for all the things I learned by just lurking and in advance for all the questions I am sure I will ask.
Gary
Welcome. I too can't type well. I blame it on the cold in the winter, if you do that same you'll have about 9 months a year to use that particular excuse in MN

bmac2

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi Gary.
welcome to the most addictive site on the web.wEc1
Looks like a nice job of on the Elmers #33 . . . . in . . . that . . . teeny tiny picture. th_wwp
And don’t worry about stuff like typo’s. If you aren’t smart enough to spell something at least two different ways, you’re probably not smart enough to be here. Rof}

gus

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

Welcome from faraway Singapore.

Latest posts