new guy from SE MN

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi to everyone,
I have been lurking here for some time and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Gary and I was an automobile technician for over 20 years, parts manager for over 10 and now am an office manager. In my time as a technician I learned a few things about full size engines. Now I want to try to make small ones. My first project was an Elmers #33. you can see it as my avatar.
Thanks for all the things I learned by just lurking and in advance for all the questions I am sure I will ask.
Gary

Last edited:
Welcome,
Someday I hope to have an engine to share too. Life keeps getting in the way. Looks like a good job on your #33.
Rich

And welcome from the land "down under". Love the engine.

Hi to everyone,
I have been lurking here for some time and I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Gary and I was an automobile technician for over 20 years, parts manager for over 10 and now am an office manager. In my time as a technician I learned a few things about full size engines. Now I want to try to make small ones. My first project was an Elmers #33. you can see it as my avatar.
Thanks for all the things I learned by just lurking and in advance for all the questions I am sure I will ask.
Gary

Welcome. I too can't type well. I blame it on the cold in the winter, if you do that same you'll have about 9 months a year to use that particular excuse in MN

Hi Gary.
welcome to the most addictive site on the web.wEc1
Looks like a nice job of on the Elmers #33 . . . . in . . . that . . . teeny tiny picture. th_wwp
And don’t worry about stuff like typo’s. If you aren’t smart enough to spell something at least two different ways, you’re probably not smart enough to be here. Rof}

Latest posts

Back