My little shop

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronson

Reaction score
Hi i throught it was about time i posted some pics of my play area. So after 3 hours of cleaning and finding new homes for some stuff and finding stuff i forgot i had i took some pics. Here they are.
IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg
IMG_2541.jpg

The last photo is the shop foreman and the boss.

Here are some photos of stuff i have made.
IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

Here are some extras for the lathe
IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg
Here is my cart i use with my lathe

Very nice! I enjoy seeing other's shops. How do you keep it so nice and neat? :)

Nice looking shop!!
How about a work in progress on the beam engine??

I thought i recognized some of the stands you have in your shop so i checked your location!
Another one from Ontario!!! ;D

Andrew

Well i cleaned the shop just for the pictures it was a mess from builting the tooling plate for my mill and i used a fly cutter those things make the biggest mess.

Andrew thanks. A work in progress would be boring i have been working on and off on that thing for a year. Everytime i go to built something i needed a tool so i stopped builting engines and i am just builting new tooling. I just finished putting a new motor on the lathe too, so now i can do some threading because i now have reverse. If you are in orangeville any time just drop by.

Bronson

Now thats what I call neat and tidy. It must be a pleasure to work in it. You've made me feel guilty. Gonna start my clean up tomorro :big:

You have a great little shop there :) , love to pics of the foreman and boss hehe, they look happy to be helping out!

Regards,

Will

Thanks guys i do enjoy my shop a lot when i have the time, now that the kids are a little older it is easier. My kids only come down for clean up they don't like the noise and when they help me clean up i can't find anything.lol Can't wait till they are old enough to enjoy the shop with me. Thanks again guys.

Bronson

Nice looking SB Bronson! Hope mine looks that nice when I'm done!

Dave

Thanks steamer. I have been following your thread with great interest, iam glad you found half nuts for yours but i wanted to see you rebuild them. ;D

Bronson

Thanks Bronson!
Will let you know if i am up in your area anytime!
The same goes for you if you find yourself down this way!

I have to agree, the shop is way to clean!!
Almost like mine today. I am tired of cleaning, moving and reorganising.
Have to get ready for the new mill next weekend! ;D

Andrew

bronson said:
Thanks steamer. I have been following your thread with great interest, iam glad you found half nuts for yours but i wanted to see you rebuild them. ;D

Bronson

Alright...Alright.....I'll rebuild the pair I have.....but let me get some things done first!..... ;D

No pressure tomorrow will be fine. lol :big: :big: :big:

Back